Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Youtube Account

Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my youtube account, also for my artwork. I will be mostly showing tutorials on how to draw things on the youtube account, but I will post some other things too. The youtube account is VideoGameDrawing. I will have the link to the channel at the end of this post. In this youtube account, I plan to share my artwork with the public, do some contests every once and a while, and as I said before, do some drawing tutorials. The tutorials I will post will be characters I like, and other times will be requests from other youtubers. If you have a youtube account, and like my art, go to my channel and click subscribe! It would mean a lot. Since I've only been on youtube for a week, and don't have many videos, I only have 1 subscriber and 2 friends. :( But, after my art gets a little more famous, and my videos get a little more exciting, I will hopefully get more subscribers. I am not going to be impatient about subscribers like many people are. I don't want to make this post to long, so I'm going to end this post right now. See you in the next post!

My youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/VideoGameDrawing

No comments:

Post a Comment